The Juxtaposition Cross of Listening
The Juxtaposition Cross of Listening is a unique incarnation cross in Human Design. It is characterized by an individual's innate ability to listen deeply and absorb the history of events and episodes in this life. However, this configuration does not necessarily lend itself to expressing or sharing this history. The information gathered is often kept confidential, known only to the listener and perhaps a select few. This cross is a testament to the power of listening, of being a silent observer, and of the profound impact that such a role can have on the world.
The Power of Listening
The primary theme of the Juxtaposition Cross of Listening is, unsurprisingly, listening. This is not just about hearing words but truly understanding and absorbing the information being shared. This is a deep, empathetic listening that allows the individual to collect and store the history of events and episodes they encounter.
Another key theme is confidentiality. Those with this cross are not naturally inclined to share the information they gather. They are more like a vault, storing secrets and histories that very few will ever know. This makes them excellent confidants and trusted advisors.
This cross has a strong application in professions that require confidentiality and deep listening. Lawyers, doctors, psychologists, and counselors all draw on this skill to help their clients while keeping their information confidential.
- How can I leverage my listening skills to better serve those around me?
- How can I ensure that I maintain the confidentiality of the information I gather?
- How can my unique skills be applied in a professional setting?
- How can I improve my listening skills to better absorb and understand the information shared with me?
- I am a skilled listener, absorbing and understanding the world around me.
- I respect and uphold the confidentiality of the information shared with me.
- My skills are valuable and needed in the world.
- I am a trusted confidant and advisor.
- Practice Active Listening: Active listening involves fully concentrating, understanding, responding, and then remembering what is being said. This is a skill that can be developed with practice.
- Maintain Confidentiality: Ensure that you respect the trust placed in you by keeping the information you gather confidential. This is not just about professional ethics, but also about personal integrity.
- Seek Professional Applications: If you're not already in a profession that utilizes your listening skills, consider seeking opportunities in fields like law, medicine, psychology, or counseling.
- Continue Learning: Never stop learning and improving your listening skills. There are always new techniques to learn and new perspectives to understand.
The Juxtaposition Cross of Listening is a unique and powerful gift. By harnessing your innate listening skills and maintaining confidentiality, you can make a significant impact on the lives of those around you.