The Juxtaposition Cross of Contribution
The Juxtaposition Cross of Contribution is a powerful concept in Human Design that represents the inherent drive in individuals to contribute to society through demonstration. This energy is not about grand gestures or sweeping changes, but rather about adopting a project or cause and dedicating oneself to its improvement. It's about taking something under your wing, nurturing it, fixing it, and making it better. This is your unique contribution to society.
This concept is beautifully illustrated in the classic movie, "It's a Wonderful Life". The main characters, George and Mary, are driven by an undeniable desire to get married, buy an old house, and spend their lives continuously fixing it up. This is their project, their contribution to their community. Similarly, each of us has a project or cause that we are driven to improve and contribute to.
The Juxtaposition Cross of Contribution is all about dedication. It's about finding a project or cause that resonates with you and dedicating yourself to its improvement. This dedication is not a burden, but rather a source of joy and fulfillment.
The energy of this Cross is not about maintaining the status quo, but about making things better. This could be a physical project, like fixing up an old house, or it could be a societal issue, like fighting for social justice.
The ultimate goal of this Cross is to contribute to society. This contribution is not measured in terms of money or fame, but in terms of positive impact. The value of your contribution is determined by the improvement you bring about, not by external recognition.
- What project or cause resonates with you?
- How can you dedicate yourself to this project or cause?
- What improvements can you bring about?
- How can your actions contribute to society?
- How do you measure the value of your contribution?
- I am dedicated to my chosen project or cause.
- I am driven to make things better.
- I am making a valuable contribution to society.
- My actions have a positive impact.
- I find joy and fulfillment in my work.
- Identify a project or cause that resonates with you. This could be anything from a local community project to a global issue.
- Dedicate yourself to this project or cause. This doesn't mean you have to quit your job or make drastic changes. It simply means making a commitment to contribute in whatever way you can.
- Look for ways to improve. This could involve learning new skills, seeking out resources, or collaborating with others.
- Keep your focus on your contribution, not on external recognition. Remember, the value of your contribution is determined by the improvement you bring about, not by the praise or recognition you receive.
- Find joy and fulfillment in your work. The energy of the Juxtaposition Cross of Contribution is not about sacrifice or struggle, but about finding joy and fulfillment in the act of contributing.
Remember, the Juxtaposition Cross of Contribution is about making a difference through demonstration. It's about showing others what's possible when we dedicate ourselves to improvement and contribution. It's about making the world a better place, one project at a time.