The Right Angle Cross of Explanation 3: A Journey of Theoretical Expression
The Right Angle Cross of Explanation 3 is a unique incarnation cross that is driven by the energy of the 4th gate, also known as "the answer". However, this "answer" is not a definitive solution, but rather a theoretical concept that needs to be expressed, tested, and verified. As someone with this cross, you are here to articulate your theories, a task that can be both challenging and rewarding.
Your explanations are individualistic, they stem from your unique perspective and understanding of the world. However, for a logical theory to be accepted, it needs to resonate with the collective. This is where your mission lies - to offer the rest of us an uncommon explanation, one that most of us wouldn't think of. It is this energy that propels the collective out of a wrong belief (like the world is flat) or a difficult situation (such as global warming).
However, it's important to remember that society will decide whether your idea is brilliant or bizarre. So, don't take it personally if your idea(s) is viewed as bizarre, this is just the dance between collective and individual energy.
Individualism and Collective Acceptance
Your theories are unique and individualistic, but they need to appeal to the collective to gain acceptance. This is a delicate balance to maintain, but it's crucial for your mission.
The Power of Explanation
You have the power to shift collective beliefs and solve difficult situations through your explanations. Your theories can be the catalyst for change and progress.
Acceptance of Outcome
Not all your ideas will be accepted by the collective. It's important to not take this personally and understand that it's part of the process. Keep expressing your theories and eventually, they will resonate with the right people.
- How do you balance your individualistic theories with the need for collective acceptance?
- What are some of the theories you've explained that have had a significant impact?
- How do you handle situations when your ideas are viewed as bizarre or not accepted?
- I am confident in my unique theories and explanations.
- I understand that not all my ideas will be accepted, and that's okay.
- I am a catalyst for change and progress.
- I am patient and persistent in expressing my theories.
- I am not discouraged by rejection, I understand it's part of the process.
- Embrace Your Individualism: Your theories are unique and that's your strength. Don't be afraid to express your individualistic ideas.
- Communicate Effectively: Work on your communication skills to effectively explain your theories in a way that resonates with the collective.
- Accept Rejection: Understand that not all your ideas will be accepted. Don't take it personally and keep expressing your theories.
- Reflect and Learn: Reflect on the theories that were accepted and those that weren't. Learn from these experiences to improve your future explanations.
- Stay Persistent: Keep expressing your theories, don't get discouraged by rejection. Your persistence will eventually pay off.